To reinforce our DevOps team at the locations Kiel and Hamburg as soon as possible, we are looking to recruit a
DevOps Engineer (m/f/d)
- Together with your team, you ensure the optimal design of our software development processes from development to operation. Your own ideas and implementations have a positive impact on the working environment in the adjacent units.
- You keep learning in an experienced team and continuously expanding your DevOps skills through targeted training.
- You use common DevOps tools (Ansible, Terraform, Kubernetes, Gitlab CI/CD) and support our software production with them. You set standards and establish cloud-based DevOps processes.
- You support and develop Kubernetes clusters – both on-premises and in the cloud.
- You work with agile teams and in an open, collaborative and trusting environment and can actively promote the open source community.
- A university degree (computer science, business informatics, mathematics, physics) forms the basis for your work with us.
- You like Linux, know a console not just from The Matrix, and are interested in cloud technologies (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, IaC, GitOps).
- You are familiar with Kubernetes, CI/CD and Terraform.
- You are equally enthusiastic about the development and the operation of a product and you like facing the challenges of complex DevOps processes.
- You have high quality standards for the results of your tasks, work independently and have a fluent command of English or German.
- A job with responsibility. Through your work, you make a significant contribution to the development and secure operation of payments products in the cloud.
- Being part of a Great Place to Work® which is characterised by a cooperative, trusting and appreciative working environment.
- Comprehensive support on your way to professionalism from experienced colleagues who will accompany your start at PPI and provide you with comprehensive training.
- Mentoring programme: intensive support beyond the induction phase as well as a comprehensive training programme
- Professional software development and modern technologies in agile teams and projects. Room for initiative and a lot of freedom to actively shape your daily work.
A good match?
You can find more information and the possibility to apply online here ! Please include your earliest possible start date and salary requirements with your application.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Svea Rosenberger (Recruiter) personally (040 2274330) or by e-mail (email@example.com).